We went here at Boosog Lasang Pinoy with our client from Australia for our lunch out. We walked a kilometer away from the workplace to reach the place not really far away from Mango Square.
When we already arrived inside, our table is already reserved and so we seated and waited for our orders to come through.
Finally, here it is! With no hesitation, we started eating the moment the foods are already served in our table.
l really love Filipino restos and it feels like their specialties and delicacies have a special place in my heart. What I loved about their menu (and I could still recall the taste while typing this review) is their calamares (very soft and crispy) and crispy pata (tender and crunchy). Though we have varieties of order, these are my favorites.
I also had a try on their:
- Pochero (loved the broth)
- Grilled Pork Belly (tender and saucy meat),
- Chicken Curry (creamy and a little bit of salty)
- Baked Scallops (soft and velvety)
- Grilled Bangus (tender and very light, well-grilled meat)
- Adobong Nukos (my very first time to try this, so far it’s good)
- Bihon Guisado Special (tastes like traditional lutong-bahay bihon)
Smile! Together with our client.
Aren’t we look stuffed already with the food we have?
Boosog Lasang Pinoy is very cozy from the seat to the interior of the whole resto. You could really feel the Filipino vibes and spirit from the food up to their ambiance. Very recommendable if you wanna try Filipino delicacies or you are just like me whose already keeping this local cuisine on my go-to list.