I recently got curious about Etude House’s lip tints so since I had the chance to go at SM Seaside Cebu and fortunately found an Etude House stall, I luckily got one of their best selling lip tint, the Dear Darling Water Tint.
I was supposed to buy the Dear Darling Gel Tint but they ran out of the shade that I like so what I got is the water tint instead.
* I love the cute packaging and how handy it is.
* The stain brush is smooth and glides softly on the lips. Plus, when you slide it all over your lips, the stain still juices and doesn’t run off easily. One dip goes a long way.
* I love how it gives a natural pinkish touch on your lips.
* It really smells good and… tastes good! Haha! It has this strawberry cherry smell and taste that you just can’t resist.
* It doesn’t last long on the lips. I had a meal and unfortunately, it doesn’t stay on my lips anymore so I have to retouch it.
* It comes in a glass container so you better be careful on handling this one because the tendency is if it falls off, it might break.
I bought this one for only P248. You could also purchase authentic one on Althea.
**always look for ORIGINAL products. Purchasing fake ones could lead you harmful side effects and the distributor of the fake product will be the one benefited from your purchase. It’s always better to be safe. And on the other side, it’s better to purchase cheap local products but authentic rather than fake and emits. Beware and be careful! 😉