Just before heading home we (me & Chad) filled our starving tummies at BonChon (Ayala Terraces). It’s my go-to Korean fastfood restaurant which offers my all-time favorite Soy Garlic Shrimp; one of the reasons why I kept coming back here everytime.
Right inside BonChon, and as usual, just like I said, I ordered their Shrimp Box Meal (Soy Garlic Flavoured Shrimp & rice) paired with a refreshing iced tea.
While Chad had his Chicken Box Meal (2 pcs. Chicken & rice) paired with a glass of softdrink.
And for our delightful dessert we have their Mangoes & Cream Cripsy Creme. It really tastes good, creamy and the fillings are just beyond delectable.
And since we ordered a 2pcs. Chicken Meal, we are able to avail their BonChon 7th Anniversary Promo which is in every purchase of two chicken boxed meal, you are given an ala carte chicken boxed meal.
- Get a FREE 1pc Chicken with Rice (ala carte) for every purchase of a 2pc chicken boxed meal.
- Chicken parts will VARY, depending on the available parts in the store. Customer will not have the option to choose the chicken parts for their 2pc chicken purchase.
- FREE 1pc Chicken will be exclusive to SOY GARLIC only.
- Promo is exclusive to Pepsi beverages (Pepsi, 7Up, Mug, Mirinda, Mountain Dew)
- Promo is available ALL-DAY. *For 24hr stores, promo is available from 10am-10pm.
- Promo is VALID for dine-in and take out only.
- MAXIMUM of 5 orders per transaction only (5 orders of 2pc Chicken and 5 orders of 1pc Chicken Ala carte)
- PROMO DURATION: November 8, 16, and 22, 2017
- Promo is NOT VALID on conjunction with other promos and discounts.
As always their chicken & shrimp never fails me. They have this remarkable and exquisite taste that leaves pleasure to the mouth and plus, a pocket-friendly Korean resto.
Oh sorry I looked unsatisfied but brutally honest I am beyond amused and happy. BonChon will always be on my go-to fastfood list.
Any reasonable & cheap Korean fastfood you’ve been to? Share it down below. Been looking for some other inexpensive Korean fastfoods around Cebu City.
Follow Ivy with some of her food discoveries & wanders. http://ivyntures.com/