My mom finally had a day-off for the holiday season and so we decided to go out together. Since my sister is still on her duty on mornings, it’s just me and my mom who went to Robinsons Galleria to take some ramblings. After that short stroll around the mall, we decided (apparently it’s just me who demanded to eat ’cause I am really starving I didn’t have my breakfast) to dine at the Pancake House.
My first thought about Pancake House is just all about pancakes and sweet incantations until I saw their featured menus outside their shop and I was fascinated with this Bacon Maple meal thing. Without further a due we went inside and searched for a comfy seat. We were pleasedly asked about our order and what do you expect from me? Of course I had their Bacon Maple meal that comes with a side appetizer: vegetable salad and drink while mom craves for a crispy fried chicken meal.
After the waiting time, my mom’s order came first and then mine for about 5 minutes more.
When the food is finally served, I was really amazed how beautiful the piece of the bacon is. I ate the salad first to spice up my mouth for this exciting devour.
– The bacon is very cooked well and tastes great. My first time to eat a big chunk of bacon all my life ’cause I am just really used to cook myself those strips ones.
– I am not really this vegetarian type of person but their vegetable salad is good! My mom also liked it, especially the lettuce. Her favorite healthy “grass”. Lol!
– About my mom’s order: The fried chicken was really crispy and tasty from the outside to the inside. It’s very rare to find a chicken delicacy that tastes good both in the inner and outer part of the chicken. Great job!
– The ambiance is rustic and calm. Comfy seats everywhere and the music is a plus!
– Great accommodating staffs. Thumbs up!
Do I recommend Pancake House?
– Of course! You could eat 2 types of food here: heavy craving meals or sweet encounters. You choose!