I recently posted my latest lip tint purchase which is from the Etude House and a week later, it unfortunately, slipped off my hands and broke down, all the tint was spilled all over the floor, nothing was left, even the glass container broked. I cried my heart out loud about that tragic scenario of my life.
Recently, I was also intrigued and curious about these customers proclaiming this lip tint to be “long-lasting”, the Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight Lip Tint.
Before my Etude House Water Tint broke, I was already ordering this lip tint from Tony Moly and I was lucky enough to be left with only 1 stock in the shade that fits with my complexion. Good thing 2 days after, my order came because I am really struggling going out without any tints or stains on my lips, I don’t want to look pale!
* It smells and tastes like cherry. Similar to the Etude House one that I got. ♥
* The tube is very handy and tiny. This was supposed to be the container that I wanted for my lip tint because the Etude House one was big enough to fit into my pocket in case I wanted to carry it with me without my bag and pouch.
* I love that the shade that I’ve got (Cherry Pink) really gave me that natural, bitten lips.
* It’s very affordable, you guys for P198.00! Compared to the other lip tints out there that don’t even give that long-lasting stain on the lips.
* I swatched it on the back of my hands and after smudging & rubbing it like 4 times, it was still there. I was expecting it to fade right after I rubbed it. I also noticed that it stays as it is on my lips!! Wahhh! Finally found my holy grail! ♥
You can purchase authentic ones online, all I knew is from BeautyMNL & Althea Korea. They also have boutiques located at SM Seaside Cebu & SM City Cebu. Beware of the fake ones you get online 🙂